February School Report
We have some exciting things taking place this month. From Parent University to the planning of the PTA dinner.
Wish, Believe, Achieve
The Annual Dinner, Presented by the Garden City PTA
- SAVE THE DATE: Garden City Hotel, March 23
- Tickets will go on sale online only in February! Look for this email. This is an event NOT to be missed.
- Ways to help:
Important Upcoming Dates in February
- Thursday 2/2- Parent University at High School. If you didn't get an opportunity to register but would still like to attend, walk-in registration is welcome. Please arrive at 6:30 pm and select from workshops that are still available. Unfortunately, childcare is not an option for walk-in registration. Visit www.gardencitypu.com for more information.
- Friday 2/3- Winter Craft Day
- Tuesday 2/7- Joint PTA Meeting at Homestead School, 9:30 am.
At this meeting, our PARP Committee will share all the exciting events planned for the 2017 PARP: Blast off to Reading Month taking place in March. You will also learn about several proposed PTA Grants to our primary schools, including Locust School. A general membership vote to approve these grants will take place at this meeting. Learn what a PTA Grant is and how grants benefit our children and schools.
- Tuesday 2/7 - Board of Education Budget Work Session #1, GCHS, 8:15 pm
- Monday 1/20 thru Friday 1/24- School closed for Winter Recess
- Tuesday 2/28- Board of Education Budget Work Session #2, GCHS, 8:15 pm
A look ahead to March
- PARP will take place the whole month of March. Please join us on 2/7 at our next PTA meeting to find out more about what PARP is.
- March 1- Primary Reflections Awards Ceremony, 6:30 pm, Hemlock School
- March 8- No School Parent/Teacher Conferences
- March 9- Parent/Teacher Conferences
- March 23-
Wish, Believe, Achieve - The Annual Dinner, Presented by the Garden City
As always, if you have any questions or concerns feel free to reach out! email@example.com
PTA Director Locust School