Wish Believe Achieve
The Annual Dinner
Presented by the Garden City PTA
Thursday, March 23, 2017
The Garden City Hotel
Since 1945, the Garden City Parent Teacher Association has been dedicated to serving children and families in our community. To continue the valuable work of the PTA, we will once again host our annual PTA Dinner at The Garden City Hotel on Thursday, March 23rd. The generosity of our parents and local businesses make this evening possible. The proceeds from this event help provide enrichment programs in our schools and promote the health and safety of children and families. We hope we can count on your support of our largest fundraiser of the year, attended by over 450 of your friends and neighbors.
You can support the PTA Dinner in a number of ways:
- Save the date and attend the event. Thursday, March 23, 2017, at The Garden City Hotel. The PTA Dinner is always a fun night out with friends. Tickets will be sold online in February.
- Donate a raffle prize. Products or services, gift certificates, or gift cards to be used in our raffle baskets.
- Organize a group of friends to donate a raffle basket or a grand prize. A fun way to represent your child’s class, the block you live on, or just a group of long-time friends.
- Underwrite a dinner expense. Sponsoring an element of our event ensures every dollar raised can go to programs for our children. Even if you can’t attend the event, this is a wonderful opportunity to show your support.
- Promote your product or business. Donate a raffle prize or underwrite an expense. What a wonderful way to support children, families, and education while showcasing your product or business.
In appreciation, your donation will be recognized in the evening’s program, communicated to our membership - 3,000 parents, teachers, administrators, and community members - and acknowledged in a full-page ad in The Garden City News. All event sponsors will also be recognized with signage at the event.
Please complete the online donation form. Thank you for choosing to donate to the PTA and making children and education a priority. Please feel free to contact the Dinner Committee at email@example.com.